Apple Cider Vinegar….
After giving a nutrition and fitness talk at MOPS, I have decided to do an occasional blog post on Super Foods, other nutritional tips and exercise. Kind of switch it up a bit from time to time from my normal post.
Okay, so like I said, I did a nutrition talk at MOPS and I told everyone about the benefits of Bragg Apple Cider vinegar. It was so cool because many of the ladies told me they went out and bought some… but no one said they liked it. They actually did not like it. So, I have decided to write a little bit about it so we can all learn fun and YUMMY ways to add it to our diet. Whatever you do DILUTE IT BEFORE YOU DRINK IT : ) There I said it!
Lets talk about the benefits of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar. I don’t know about you, but when I know the benefits I try much harder to work it into our diet. And it just makes eating/drinking it that much more exciting!
- Helps promote youthful skin
- Helps fight germs and viruses
- Helps digestion
- Helps control and normalize weight
- Use on sunburns and insect bites
Those are just a few of the many benefits of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar. You can check out the rest and with more detail in the book, “Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar” By Bragg. I recommend reading the book – it is loaded with amazing ways to use Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar. And when we talk about Apple Cider Vinegar we have to start it with Bragg… it is the best brand out there.. hands down.
Okay, great. Now we have talked about the benefits… what about how to get it into our bodies. A few things that I do:
- I use Brag Apple Cider Vinegar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil on my salads as my dressing. Use as much or as little as you want. YUM!
- I marinate meat in it… any kind of meat really. It gives it such a great flavor.
- I cook with it when doing things like fish, stir fry, etc.
- Put it into a smoothie
- If you are getting sick or just want a tasty drink loaded with benefits… drink it… There is a recipe right on the bottle… 1to 2 tsps Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (I use a lot more… up to you) in an 8 oz glass of purified water and 1-2 tsps organic honey or 100% pure maple syrup. For fun and added benefits, you can add a pinch of cayenne pepper (that is not on the bottle, it is what I do sometimes)
Are you so excited to go out and buy a bottle so that you can start adding it to your diet? Let me know if you come up with some good recipes!
More to come on Health and Fitness!! Stay tuned…